2. Your username will be your first and last name (ex. jon_smith, susie_que etc ), password is DESMA154! you can change your password if you wish on your account page.
3. To upload your projects go to Posts->Add New
4. In the Post Title put the relevant presentation title for example “Research Presentation”
5. Go to the “Categories” window in the right and check off the relevant project category, ie “Group findings”
6. Click the Add Gallery button below the title box.
7. Click the Upload Files tab
8. Upload the files of your presentation as jpgs. You can either export them as jpgs from InDesign or break up the pdf using an online converter like https://www.freepdfconvert.com/pdf-jpg or Adobe Acrobat.
9. On the right menu, make sure to select “Media File” under the “Link To” tab.
10. Check the order of your presentation to make sure they are in order.
11. Click “Add Block” again and upload your PDF as a link. IGNORE WARNING that file is over 8MB – it will still upload!
12. Click Publish
13. Check your post under “View Post” – If images are not at full size, go back to edit the gallery. Click on pencil icon when you hover over the images, and make sure the images are linked to the media file on the right menu.