Slide decks (in pdf) available on our cloud here: https://cloud.dma.ucla.edu/index.php/f/114739 (or in Public > Lectures). High resolution and source files upon request.
(1) Thursday, October 1st 2020; Introductory Lecture.
(2) Tuesday, October 6th 2020; When the Physical/Digital Gap Grew Wider (2006-2010).
(3) Thursday, October 8th 2020; Lecture by Sharon Mustri, analyst, BloombergNEF
(4) Tuesday, October 13th 2020; Keynote lecture by Jean-François Blanchette, Associate Professor and Chair, Information Studies Department, UCLA
(5) Thursday, October 15th 2020; lecture by David Nuñez (Director of Technology & Digital Strategy, MIT Museum)
(6) Tuesday, October 22nd 2020; lecture by Yvonne Lee (Head of Collection Information and Digital Assets): Data Curation at LACMA
(7) Thursday, October 24th 2020; lecture by David Nuñez (Director of Technology & Digital Strategy, MIT Museum)
(8) Tuesday, October 27th 2020; lecture by Yvonne Lee (Head of Collection Information and Digital Assets): Data Curation at LACMA
(9) Thursday, October 29th 2020; Lecture by Johanna Drucker (Inaugural Martin and Bernard Breslauer Professor of Bibliographical Studies in the Department of Information Studies, Joint Faculty at Design Media Art): Visualizing Catastrophe
(10) Tuesday, November 2nd 2020; We watched an artist talk Lauren McCarthy (Associate Professor, Design Media Arts, UCLA) recommended and recorded for Disrupt at the Fowler: https://vimeo.com/462010630 (3:16-26:30)