Archive for the ‘student work process’ Category

Dongyi - Project 3

Tuesday, June 10th, 2008

Preliminary transition shapes

and here are some pictures of Fiamma sitting on Nate’s chair

Dongyi - Project 2

Sunday, June 8th, 2008

Dongyi - Project 1

Sunday, June 8th, 2008

I combined the pictures together, the first three are processes of individual patterns, and the last one is a combination of two.

Jessica’s form projects

Sunday, June 8th, 2008

Here are the process pictures from all my projects this quarter. Sweat and tears went into all of them and I think it was worth it. Enjoy!

Project 3!!!

Wednesday, June 4th, 2008

finally here’s the final set of pics! project 3! even though it’s not completeellyy done yet. oh well. it’s the process right? =]

wow that was even more than before….that took foreveerrr! @__@

Project 2!!!

Wednesday, June 4th, 2008

thanks jeramie for telling me how to do thumbnails -_- gosh….if only i knew it was that simple. lammmeee! anyways a lot of these pics i guess show failures or whatever….but it’s all in the process right?? =D

okee that was a lot of pics…sorrie =\

oh yeah and this is elora. because jeramie is using my account too. xD just making sureeee!

Jeramie’s Work in progress

Monday, June 2nd, 2008

Hey yall’ this is Jeramie. As you can see under the “Classmates” my name is written five times because the site wont send me a password, so I have to use Elora’s account. Ciao!

Assignment 1

Assignment 2

Assignment 3

http://www.sculpture.net/community/archive/index.php/t-1938.html

Unfortunately the Sodium Hydroxide, which I read would dissolve plaster, did not end up working after walking 9 miles in Hawthorne to go buy some. The plaster takes a lot of precise work to scrape off with an exacto knife, so I don’t think my shape will be finished until Fiamma’s 18th birthday.

Lastly, I want to thank Silvia and Jacob for making this class interesting and fun. Even though I am now broke, it was all worth it in the end. It was a great experience and I will always have my hot glue gun burns and resin filled lungs to remember it.

First Project Pics! (FINALLY! =D)

Saturday, May 24th, 2008

¬†Ummmm…okay. So my picture arrangement doesn’t look as nice as Dougal’s but at least they’re here! Sorry there are so many =\ And wow this was a long time ago! Haha~

Hopefully this post comes out okay…I really don’t know what I’m doing. -_-

Form Projeckt 2

Tuesday, May 6th, 2008

Hopefully this worked too?

Form Projeckt 1

Tuesday, May 6th, 2008

I hoped this worked. There should be a whole bunch of pictures, somewhere around here.