- Chrome - You may use any browser you like but this one will be used for demos in class
- Brackets - Code editor for HTML/CSS/JS
- Cyberduck - FTP tool for uploading files online
- How to FTP - Uploading your files online with Cyberduck
- Brackets Beautify (autoformat) - Go to File > Extension Manager. Search for "Beautify" and select the first result. To format press Ctrl-Shift-L (Windows), Cmd-Shift-L (Mac), or define your own.
- jsconsole.com - Nice tool for capturing console output from a mobile device. Type ":listen" into the prompt, copy and paste the script line into the head of your sketch's index.html page, and run the mobile sketch. Console output will show up on the page.