2. Your username will be your first and last name (ex. sujin_ahn, noa_battle etc ), password is DESMA154 you can change your password if you wish on your account page.
3. To upload your projects go to Posts->Add New
4. In the Post Title put the relevant presentation title for example “Research Presentation”
5. Go to the Categories window in the bottom right and check off “Projects” and the relevant project, ie “Individual findings”
6. Click the Add Media button below the title box.
7. IMPORTANT: On the left list click “Create Gallery”, this defaults to “Insert Media” which will not allow you to view your presentations at full size.
8. Click the Upload Files tab
9. Upload the files of your presentation as jpgs. You can either export them as jpgs from InDesign or break up the pdf using an online converter like https://www.
10. Click Create New Gallery
11. Check the order of your presentation and click and drag images if they are out of order.
12. Click Insert Gallery
13. Click Add Media again and upload your interactive PDF and insert it at the end after your gallery (it will come up as a link). IGNORE WARNING that file is over 8MB – it will still upload!
13. Click Publish
14. Check your post under “View Post” – If images are not at full size, go back to edit the gallery. Click on pencil icon when you hover over the images, and on the right hand side change the images preview from “Thumbnails” to “Large Size”.
15. Change column number for the following categories
- 2 columns for: Individual and Group Findings, Poster Explorations, Your Waste Awareness: Process, Change a Habit: Process
- 1 column for: Findings: Conclusion, Your Waste Awareness: Final, Change a Habit: Final
- IMPORTANT : PICK THE BEST IMAGE OF YOUR FINAL PROJECT AND UPLOAD IT AS YOUR USERNAME AVATAR ! You can do this under the lefthand dashboard settings :
Users > Your profile > Avatar