2. Your username will be your first (or nickname) and last name (ex. gina_liu, lorena_santos etc), password is C0l0risLight you can change your password if you wish on your account page.
3. To upload your projects go to Posts->Add New
4. In the Post Title put the relevant presentation title for example “Additive Color Wheel” or for Assignment 1: “Seeing the Unseen: _____ (your chosen word/title)”
5. Go to the Categories window in the bottom right and check off “Projects” and the relevant project, ie “Color Wheels”
6. Click the Add Media button below the title box.
7. IMPORTANT: On the left list click “Create Gallery”, this defaults to “Insert Media” which will not allow you to view your presentations at full size. The bottom right gives you size options, click on large for full size images.
8. Click the Upload Files tab
9. Upload the files of your presentation as jpgs. You can either export them as jpgs from photoshop / illustrator or if you have a PDF from InDesign you can convert it to a jpg using an online converter like https://www.freepdfconvert.com/pdf-jpg or Adobe Acrobat.
10. Click Create New Gallery
11. Check the order of your presentation and click and drag images if they are out of order.
12. Click Insert Gallery
13. If you are uploading a pdf – click Add Media again and upload your PDF and insert it at the end after your gallery (it will come up as a link). IGNORE WARNING that file is over 8MB – it will still upload!
14. Click Publish
15. Check your post under “View Post” – If images are not at full size, go back to edit the gallery. Click on pencil icon when you hover over the images, and on the right hand side change the images preview from “Thumbnails” to “Large Size”. You can also change column number to best fit your work.