For this project, I wanted to keep the chapter dividers as simple as possible, so as to emphasize the content created by everyone in the class. I was originally planning on styling each of the dividers similarly to my own content, but due to technical limitations (some unexpected issues with my program at the last minute) and an aesthetic decision that this would be difficult to justify in light of the variety of content, I decided instead to keep the dividers and front matter minimalist. The dividers are thus very simple; the paper itself was quite heavy (100# cover stock) to “ground” the otherwise very lightweight treatment of the text. This creates a feeling of substance, and works well to separate the different content sections.
Since my project was a generative piece with a long lead time during software development, my assignment three and four were combined into a single execution proposal. This proposal outlined my plan of action: how, on a functional level, each aspect of my program would operate, and the timeline for implementation of different parts of the project. Ultimately, breaking down my process like this allowed me to bring the program to a near-complete state within the time allotted, and gave me a clean and clear way of gracefully omitting functionality which I did not have time to implement.
Unfortunately, some of the images that I included in this proposal have been lost at one stage or another; I do not have time to locate and relink them at the moment. I will try to do so at a later date.