S E C R E T D O O R

As you venture around your secret box land, you will discover a rare happening. There is an invisible trigger placed before you that you must find to open the secret door to the next level. As you roll around trying to find the trigger, two things happen. First, the adventure music will maximize as you approach the trigger. Second, your ball object will illuminate red as you approach the trigger. Use these special skills to find the trigger as fast as you can before the time runs out. This was my first attempt at a Unity Game and first time ever coding. My goal was to play off of “Roll a Ball” but twist it to make it my own. I didn’t want to over complicate things because I knew my coding skills weren’t very developed. So I started with the simple idea of opening an invisible door and dropping down to another level. Although this seemed like a simple idea, it ended up being a lot harder than I thought. I learned that even the simplest games have a lot of components to them that you never would have thought about until actually creating the game. I think that the outcome of “Secret Door” has a lot of potential. I could see myself branching off of it to create a whole world game with cool visuals and warped reality.

MAC executable