2. Enter your username and password. You can change your password if you wish on your account page.
3. To upload your projects go to Posts > Add New
4. Go to the Categories window in the bottom right and check off the relevant Project number and letter.
5. Click the Add Media button below the title box.
6. IMPORTANT: On the left list click “Create Gallery”, this defaults to “Insert Media” which will not allow you to view your presentations at full size.
7. Click the Upload Files tab
8. Upload the files of your presentation as jpgs. You can either export them as jpgs from InDesign or break up the pdf using an online converter like https://www.freepdfconvert.com/pdf-jpg or Adobe Acrobat.
9. Click Create New Gallery.
10. Check the order of your presentation and click and drag images if they are out of order.
11. Click Insert Gallery.
12. Click Add Media again and upload your interactive PDF and insert it at the end after your gallery (it will come up as a link). IGNORE WARNING that file is over 8MB – it will still upload!
13. In the drop-down menu ‘Link to’ select Media File so that we can enjoy your work full size. Click on Publish.
14. Check your post under “View Post” – If images are not at full size, go back to edit the gallery and follow step 13.